How to book a trip
You’ve decided that this is the year. You’ve talked about going on a Heliskiing or Catskiing trip for years, and you’re finally going to do it. Now...... how do you go about it?
A bit of research will go a long way towards helping you make up your mind. You’ve already found the #1 resource for information – the Helicat Canada website. From this site, you can access all 17 Heliskiing operators, and the 15 Catskiing operators that are members of Helicat Canada, an association that holds its members to the highest levels of safety standards.
You have a few things to decide:
1) How much time do you have?
2) How much money do you have?
3) Do you want to go Catskiing or Heliskiing?
4) When are you interested in going, or do you have particular dates that you can only go?
5) Are you going by yourself, with another friend, or with a bunch of skiing buddies? All options are possible.
Look on each member’s site to determine which operation is the best for your particular needs. Send them an email, give them a call, or contact your favourite travel agent or tour operator. They’ll walk you through each aspect of your chosen operation, and advise you on your travel plans.
They are all experts on how to get you from your place of residence to some of the best skiing in the world, so quit talking about it...
...and Start Planning the best ski holiday you’ll ever have!